Five Olympic things to know for Saturday
LONDON — Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Saturday:
1. GOLD RUSH: It's the busiest day so far, with 32 golds up for grabs.
2. ONE THING MISSING: Usain Bolt goes for a third gold in the 4x100m sprint relay. One thing's proven elusive for him in London — a world record. Tonight, maybe?
3. WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: It's the United States vs. France for gold.
4. MEN'S SOCCER: Brazil plays Mexico in the Olympic final at Wembley.
5. RUSSIAN JOY: The Russians won a fifth gold — in the men's 50-kilometer walk — to cement its second-place standing in track and field. The U.S. has eight golds.
The Kyiv Post is hosting comments to foster lively public debate through the Disqus system. Criticism is fine, but stick to the issues. Comments that include profanity or personal attacks will be removed from the site. The Kyiv Post will ban flagrant violators. If you think that a comment or commentator should be banned, please flag the offending material.comments powered by Disqus