Canada's Melanie Blouin competes in the women's pole vault qualifications at the athletics event of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
LONDON — Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Saturday:
1. GOLD RUSH: It's the busiest day so far, with 32 golds up for grabs.
2. ONE THING MISSING: Usain Bolt goes for a third gold in the 4x100m sprint relay. One thing's proven elusive for him in London — a world record. Tonight, maybe?
3. WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: It's the United States vs. France for gold.
4. MEN'S SOCCER: Brazil plays Mexico in the Olympic final at Wembley.
5. RUSSIAN JOY: The Russians won a fifth gold — in the men's 50-kilometer walk — to cement its second-place standing in track and field. The U.S. has eight golds.