Sayenko Kharenko jointly with American Chamber of Commerce invites all interested to take part in frank and open dialogue with key stakeholders who will map out the future of tax litigation.
This year should be decisive as society and businesses hope the court reform will change the rules. Will it bring the real changes and what all parties should go for to ensure the true success?
These and many other topics will be in focus of the dialogue between business and candidates to the Cassation Administrative Court of the Supreme Court, tax professionals, lawyers, and representatives of academic community.
We encourage you to contribute to shaping new content and values. We want your voice to be heard!
When: 22 March 2017, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, registration opens at 9:30 AM
Where: Hilton Kyiv, 30 Tarasa Shevchenka Blvd
Supreme Court: high hopes for fair play
- Legacy of the Supreme Court of Ukraine
- Disputable legal opinions: possibility of revision
- Constitutional claim: efficiency in tax disputes
Key speakers: candidates to the Cassation Administrative Court – Volodymyr Kravchuk, Roman Bregey,
Oleksandr Kravets, Igor Olender, judge of the Highest Administrative Court of Ukraine Natalya Blazhivskaya.
Tax controversy – two-way road
- Grounded assessments: spirit of the law
- Count on your counterparties
- Amicable agreements: any real perspective
- Representing tax service in courts: 2020 is near
- Expertise: audit the auditors
Key speakers: Nina Yuzhanina, Head of the Tax Committee of Supreme Council of Ukraine, Yana
Bugrimova, Advisor to the Minister of Finance, Dmytro Donets, Head of Administrative Appeal and Court
Department of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine.
Tax evasion: hard talk about touchy issues
- New financial police: what business expects
- Fictitious entrepreneurship: a perfect crime?
- Intent for tax evasion: catch me if you can
Key speakers: tax police senior management, representatives of prosecutor’s office, criminal defense attorneys.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.
Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline if venue capacity is reached. For registration please contact Ganna Bedina GBedina@sk.ua.