Ukraine is no exception, the landscape of the fiscal legislation worldwide and the development of the latest trends can be defined and described by the following issues: controlled foreign companies, tax payments at the center of main interests and not at the place of incorporation, the disclosure of ultimate beneficiaries, but not limited by them. In 2017 Ukraine has entered into the commitment to implement some of the steps set forth by BEPS. The changes in the regulations will trigger effects in international tax planning as well as shall influence the relations between Ukrainian companies and their international corporations this year.
On the May 16, 2017, SE “Derzhzovnishinnform” and Crowe Horwath AC Ukraine (member of Crowe Horwath International) will hold the international conference with case studies “Anti-offshore Ukraine: vision of the State and Business”. The participants of the event will include the Members of Parliament of Ukraine, experts from the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine and the National Bank of Ukraine, subject matter specialists from the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, representatives of international Audit and Legal firms.
The discussion will be centered around the following topics:
- Upcoming legislative initiatives in Ukraine and their impact on the fight with offshores. (Implementation of the minimum standards BEPS package, in particular, limits in interest deduction and other financial payments including revaluation of debt in different currencies; prevention of bilateral tax treaty abuse; artificial avoidance of permanent establishment status; country-by-country transfer pricing documentation. Endorsement of the multi-lateral instrument. Automatic data exchange with respect to FATCA implementation).
- Current possibilities of fiscal authorities control with utilizing open sources of information, reporting of transfer pricing by taxpayers, official enquiries, criminal proceedings
- Business challenges in Ukraine that legislate tax planning such as changes in transfer pricing, establishment of fiscal investigation service, freeze of VAT declarations etc.
- Outlook for the controlled foreign entities, indirect methods of profit assessment, duty on dedicated capital.
- The future of voluntary declaration of assets, tax and currency reporting grace terms etc.
Professionals from the Netherlands, Cyprus and United Arab Emirates have been invited to cover the general issues related to international taxation, comparison of best jurisdictions, establishment of foreign rep offices and attract financing. They would be willing to discuss the related issues with the participants of the event on the personal basis.
For more details follow the link http://events.dzi.gov.ua.
We invite you to join us and become the participant of the international conference with case studies “Anti-offshore Ukraine: vision of the State and Business” and receive hands-on knowledge for effective tax estimation for global operation of your company.
The event shall take place in Radisson Blu Hotel, Kiev, Podol, Bratskay street 17-19.
Media support is provided by Kyiv Post
Regarding becoming a Partner of the event, please contact:
Alice Perkovskaya, Head of Business Events Department of SE “Derzhzovnishinnform”
(+38 044 391-34-91, email@example.com)
If you want to take part in the Conference, please contact:
Andriy Goliato, Deputy Head of Business Events Department of SE “Derzhzovnishinnform”
(+380 67 662-96-56, firstname.lastname@example.org)