FEAO Economic Analyst
Terms of Reference
The Financial and Economic Analysis Office (FEAO)
The FEAO was established in November 2015 to provide independent and non-partisan economic, financial and legal analysis to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VRU), its members and committees. The office produces a series of standard products which present independent and factual information to the VRU, as well as responding to requests from committees and individual members and their staff. The project aims to improve the quality of financial and economic legislation, information and analysis which is available to the VRU’s members and committees and to increase the utilisation of financial information available in Ukraine for effective oversight and scrutiny.
Economic Analyst Main Duties
- Research and analyze economic issues
- Conduct surveys and collect data
- Analyze data using mathematical models and statistical techniques
- Draft FEO’s products (reports, tables, and charts etc.) that present research results
- Interpret and forecast market trends
- Write articles for publication in newsletters and academic journals
Duration and proposed timeframe:
Duration of assignment is 3 April 2017 through 31 December 2017.
Contract type – Fixed term consultancy contract; full time
Location – Kyiv, Ukraine
Please submit a CV, application form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59(GMT) 24 March 2017.