The International Charitable Foundation “Alliance for Public Health”
announces external recruitment to fill the following position:
The International Charitable Foundation “Alliance for Public Health” (Alliance) is a leading non-governmental professional organization which makes a significant impact on the epidemics of HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, viral hepatitis, and other dangerous diseases in Ukraine in collaboration with key state partners and civil society organizations through providing financial and technical support to relevant programs covering over 300,000 members of the most vulnerable populations in Ukraine, which is the highest coverage in Europe.
JOB PURPOSE: The Finance Director is a member of the Alliance for Public Health (Alliance) senior management team (SMT) and is to lead the following teams: Accounting, Field Support Finance, Reporting & Planning, Administrative and IT. To play a key role in defining the Alliance financial strategy, overseeing the financial activities of the organization, including financial planning and monitoring cash flow, budgeting and strategic planning, analyzing financial strengths and weaknesses, developing plans for improvement, ensuring that the organizations financial reports are accurate and completed on time, recommending on risk management and how the organization manages its expenditures to achieve value for money.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience of heading finance department (preferably as Finance Director) in a multimillion dollar non-profit organization or international company.
• University degree, preferably in Economics, Finance or Accounting. Membership in professional bodies such as CIMA, ACCA or other equivalent is an advantage.
• Experience in liaising with donors, governmental authorities, international institutions, auditors, as well as other stakeholders.
• Experience of managing international activities would be an asset
• Proven ability to represent organization in a range of fora, including various partner co-ordination activities in complex environments.
• Experience in development and implementation of financial strategies and policies.
• Experience of developing and implementation of relevant IT systems.
• Strong cost management skills.
• International treasury experience.
• Deep knowledge of financial and managerial accounting.
• Deep knowledge of risk management and internal controls.
• Strong program, project and people management skills to include: strategic planning, work planning and team management, proposal development and budget management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
• High level of computer skills (MS Office, 1C and finance software applications).
• Strong skills and experience of the managing professional staff.
We offer: work in a dynamic organization with encouraging working environment, attractive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities for professional and career development and growth.
For additional information on the organization as well as its programmatic activities and the positions announced, please visit our web site: http://www.aph.org.ua/
How to apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian to email@example.com. Subject line should contain “ref: Finance Director”.
Deadline for applications: 6 pm, June 23d, 2017.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The International Charitable Foundation “Alliance for Public Health” is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the vulnerable groups devoted to Public and Personal Health issues.