DAI GLOBAL, LLC, implementer of USAID-funded Financial Sector Transformation Project (FST)
is seeking qualified candidates for the following long-term technical positions:
Legal and Regulatory Expert specialized in one or several of the following areas: capital markets/financial instruments, non-bank financial institutions, digital finance/banking; pension system, consumer financial protection.
- University degree in law, advanced degree preferred
- At least three (3) years of work/professional experience in one or several of the technical areas listed above
- Sound experience in drafting legislative acts preferred
- Experience in legal analysis and assessment
Assistant Digital Finance Expert – The employee will support project execution including market research, assessment of digital finance pilots and Action Plan implementation, working with the local and international digital finance experts. It is expected that, if needed, the employee will interact with key stakeholders in the Ukrainian financial market in reaching the goal of financial inclusion.
- University degree in banking or finance, advanced degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Ukrainian banking sector, minimum three (3) years’ working experience
- Experience with payment cards, other digital channels, mobile money, mobile service providers and/or financial services in Ukraine
- Understanding of payment networks (e.g., Visa, MasterCard) including fee structure and partnerships
- Basic knowledge of project management principles
- Experience with writing analytical/assessment reports of specific market segment
Non-Bank Financial Institutions Expert – The employee will support project execution with focus on development of leasing as key SME access to finance tool. It is expected that the employee will work with the local and international NBFI experts to enhance NBFI financing, including product development, training program and expand SME financing readiness.
- University degree in business, economics, finance, law or related subject area, advanced degree preferred
- At least three (3) years of work/professional experience in Ukrainian non-banking financial sector (preferably – leasing market)
- Practical experience with leasing, SME finance, other nonbank financial institutions, government authorities
- Understanding of leasing, SME financing, product development, policy and taxation issues related to NBFI finance
All positions require:
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English
- Strong communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Candidates are asked to submit a CV and cover letter in English to RecruitmentFST@dai.com by August 21, 2017, 6 pm Kyiv time.
Please reference the job for which you are applying in your e-mail’s subject line.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. No telephone inquiries will be accepted.