Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in Kyiv is seeking for their growing Energy Efficiency Portfolio (EE) a qualified professional to fill the position of: (Senior) Project Coordinator (full time 100%)
– support for the development and implementation of strategies for improving energy efficiency in companies in Ukraine
– facilitation of dialogues with the Ukrainian government and public agencies, international experts and as well as other relevant stakeholders
– providing professional advice to partners and cooperating with important stakeholders
– independently managing components in accordance with the commission, project goals and activities agreed with the partner, team agreements and/or agreements with the superior
– preparation of workshops, study tours, trainings and networking events
– masters/MSc in an area that is related to the project objectives (preferably in engineering, economics), with a focus on a relevant field
– 5-7 years’ professional experience, with at least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position, experience with the energy topic is preferred
– team oriented, flexible (incl. business trips), good skills in management, communication and organisation
– excellent English and/or German and Ukrainian/Russian language skills, including the ability to produce reports
Employment conditions: full-time position with 40-hours working week until February of 2021.
Application: please send us your CV and a compelling cover/motivation letter by e-mail HR-UA@giz.de in German or English by April 28.
More information on https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/32413.html or http://eeib.org.ua/