How to stay resourceful, learn to concentrate in the era of multitasking and enhance your memory? How to stay productive in 70 years? Why is physical activity so important for the brain?
This and much more will be explained at the first Brain Ukraine conference dedicated to the capabilities of human brain, as well as ways to increase its productivity. Event will take place on October 12 at Oasis conference hall in Kyiv.
Brain Ukraine 2021 will be interesting to everyone who cares about self-improvement and seeks to improve the quality of life: learn to be efficient at work, school or university, better comprehend the information during the self study and avoid burnouts to stay energetic.
The event is organized by Smile-Expo international company.
Five top speakers of Brain Ukraine
Leading experts in the field of neuropsychology, biology, behavioral psychology, as well as coaches and nutritionists will speak at the event. They will talk about the functions of the brain and ways to improve its cognitive abilities.
The speakers of the conference include:
- Oleh Kryshtal – professor and Doctor of Biology, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. First Deputy Director at O. O. Bohomolets Institute of Physiology at the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Member of the European Academy of Sciences. The expert will make a presentation titled “Me and my brain. In simple words about complex mechanisms of brain functioning”.
- Dmytro Vakulenko – medical psychologist, co-founder of Pochatok psychological center, regular guest expert on 1+1 TV channel. The expert will address the topic “Physical activity and brain functions: Reasons not to neglect physical training”.
- Bohdan Tkach – the first Ukrainian neuropsychologist, scientist, Doctor of Psychology, founder of the Ukrainian scientific school of neuropsychology, Head of Research Department at Neuro Psy Tech Group. At Brain Ukraine, the scientist will talk about “Modern neurotechnologies designed to improve brain activity”.
- Svitlana Fus – nutritionist of the highest category, founder of Weight normalization center and co-founder of ProPortsia. The speaker will talk about the importance of a balanced diet for the brain.
- Viktor Rublev – coach in brain development, brainhacker, Director for Development at Business Radio, Editor-in-Chief at MOTIV radio show. He is one of the three best coaches in Ukraine according to the results of training companies accreditation by DTEK Academy. The topic of his presentation will be “How to improve concentration and stay productive during constant distractions and multitasking?”
In addition to presentations, guests of Brain Ukraine will see other interesting things: resource meditation, great prizes from partners and secrets of a 7-year-old boy who can calculate long numbers mentally.
See a detailed program of the event on the official website.
Special promo code for a discount and a combo ticket for two conferences
Don’t miss the opportunity to buy a ticket to the event at the best price.
During the registration, use the speaker’s personal promo code – BrainTkach and get a 40% discount on a conference ticket.
In addition, there is currently a “Double Ticket” offer available, so you have the opportunity to attend two conferences – Brain Ukraine and Biohacking Conference Kyiv for an amazing price.
Promotional offers are available at brainukraine.com.ua
You can also highlight the text and press Ctrl + Enter