The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported on its Facebook page that, for the 24 hours up to 6 a.m. today, which is the 418th day of the full-scale invasion of Ukraine by Russia, the following attacks on Ukraine occurred:
· 25 missile strikes with S-300 air defense system missiles on Zaporizhzhia, Komyshuvakha (Zaporizhzhia region) and Snihurivka (Mykolayiv region).
· 42 air strikes and 46 MLRS (multiple launch rocket systems) attacks that targeted civilian infrastructure and Ukrainian military. The attacks caused casualties among the civilian population, including two deaths in Mykolayiv, and damage to residential buildings, educational institutions, hospitals, churches and other civilian infrastructure.
· Russian offensive actions were directed at Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiivka, and Maryinka axes.
· Heavy fighting continues in Bakhmut and Maryinka, where more than 60 Russian attacks were recorded.
· Some 60 Ukrainian settlements were shelled by artillery.
Meanwhile, the Ukrainian Air Force launched five air strikes on the concentrations of Russian troops and anti-aircraft missile complexes.
Four Russian drones were shot down.
You can also highlight the text and press Ctrl + Enter